Dr. Henri Dussault is the Director of the Centre Dentaire de Haute Technologie du Québec. In 1981, Dr. Dussault completed his Doctorate in Medicine (Dentistry) from the University of Montreal.
Dr. Henri Dussault
In June of 1982, Dr Dussault opened the Centre Dentaire de Haute Technologie du Quebec in the Plateau Mont-Royal district. His goal was to use innovative technology to promote the health of his patients. As a result, throughout his career, he has often been a pioneer in the use of advanced techniques and technologies to improve the efficiency of dental treatments.
On occasion, Dr. Dussault is called upon by the media to speak about breakthrough technologies in dental care. For example, he was interviewed by TVA Nouvelles and Canoë when he started offering cavity treatments with no drilling (using ozone).
After completing his Doctorate, Dr. Dussault furthered his knowledge of dentistry by attending numerous professional development classes:
- Soft periodontics with Dr. Charron at the Université de Lille in France;
- Dental lasers for soft and hard tissues at the Center For Dental Laser Education in San Antonio, Texas;
- Numerous CEREC technology classes (including the very hard zirconia crowns).
- Obstructive sleep apnea;
- Invisible (no braces) orthodontics with Invisalign.
Very active in his professional community
- Member, New Technologies Committee, Association des chirurgiens dentistes du Québec. This committee was created to provide Quebec dentists with recommendations for successful integration of new technologies.
- Contributor, integration of the Net+ACDQ network (beta), a secure intranet for Quebec dentists.
- Member, Management Committee, Association des chirurgiens dentistes du Québec. Dr. Dussault represented the dentists of downtown Montreal.