Located in Montreal, next to La Fontaine Park, the Centre Dentaire de Haute Technologie du Québec has been committed to providing the highest quality dental care possible since 1982.
Our Dental Clinic
Dentists and Collaborators
Our dentists are passionate about their profession. The regularly attend classes and seminars to improve their knowledge of dentistry. Using their skills in combination with leading-edge dental technologies, they are able to provide you with the best dental treatments available.
We also have these collaborators:
- Dental hygientists: Sylvie, Rosalie, Lila, Eve, Kassopia and Diane;
- Dental assistants: Hélène, Tammie, Véronique and Shirley;
- Administrative staff: Carole, Jessica, Marie, Sylvie, Monique and Marie-Josée.
- 1982 The clinic opens its doors.
- 1996 Introduction of digital imaging and x-rays. We were amongst the first dental clinics in Canada to exclusively use digital intra-oral x-rays via a network.
- 1997 Acquisition of the CEREC 2 technology to mill crowns on site and avoid the requirement for a second visit to complete the treatment.
- 2000 Upgrade to the CEREC 3 technology to reduce milling time.
- 2001 Acquisition of the DIAGNOdent technology which is used to screen for early signs of tooth decay.
- 2002 Major updates to proactively meet new standards for sterilization.
- 2002 Acquisition of lasers to treat soft and hard tissues.
- 2003 Acquisition of Florida Probe, an avant-garde computerized periodontal probing and charting solution.
- 2004 Acquisition of the HealOzone technology to treat cavities without drilling.
- 2005 Clinic doubles in size to accommodate the increasing number of patients.
- 2006 Upgrade to the CEREC 3D technology and addition of a second machine.
- 2006 Launch of the Greater Montreal Maxillo-Facial 3D division, which takes 3D x-rays of jaws for general dentists and specialists requiring such diagnostics.
- 2007 Using the VELscope, we offer free oral cancer screening in our routine dental exams.
- 2008 Acquisition of the Sirona Orthophos XG5 device, which provides digital imaging for cephalograms and panographies.
- 2010 Dr. Stephane Reinhardt, general dentist, joins our team, offering our patients conventional and Invisalign orthodontics. Dr. Reinhardt is one of Quebec’s most experienced dentists with the Invisalign system, which represent the cutting edge of orthodontics.
- 2010 Upgrade to the CEREC AC technology, which enables us to electronically send 3D optical imprints to an accredited laboratory.
- 2010 Acquisition of Odyssey Navigator, a laser diode instrument for photodisinfection of periodontal pockets.
- 2012 Acquisition of an OPMI pico Dental Microscope by Carl Zeiss in order to provide superior root canal treatments.
- 2013 Acquisition of a CEREC Omnicam, the fifth generation of the famous CEREC technologies. The distinguishing feature of this model is the minimal time required to capture the digital imprint of your tooth and to mill what is required. This way, you spend less time on the dentist chair.
- 2014 Addition of a new treatment room.
- 2015 Upgrade of our teeth whitening system with the Philips Zoom.
- 2016 Acquisition of a Planmeca ProMax 3D for 2D, 3D and CBCT digital imaging. This device provides high quality images while following the ALARA principle (As Low As Reasonably Achievable) for minimal x-ray exposure.
- 2016 Acquisition of iTero Element, a device that replaces the uncomfortable paste method for dental impressions.
- 2017 Acquisition of CariVu, a tool to detect cavities. It is a complement to digital x-rays and a radiation-free cavity detection alternative for pregnant women.
- 2018 Acquisition of CEREC SpeedFire, a dental furnace to sinter and glaze zircon restorations.