Dr. Alain Gagnon
Dr. Gagnon obtained his doctorate in Dental Medicine in 1992 from the University of Montreal and continued his studies with a multidisciplinary residence in a hospital centre. Very early on, he developed a passion for leading edge technologies in dentistry: lasers, dental implants, gum treatments and cosmetic dentistry.
His devotion to offer global and optimal treatments to patients leads him to obtain a fellowship in implantology from the International College of Oral Implantology (ICOI) and to follow additional training in Canada, the USA and even Europe. Dr. Gagnon has been using 3D radiology since 2007 to precisely plan dental rehabilitations.
Continuous education highlights
- 2003-2008: Level 1 to 7 at Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Studies - cosmetic, occlusion and global rehabilitation
- 2006 : Gum graft without tissue removal from the palate (AlloDerm)
- 2006-2007 : Zimmer Dental Implant Level 1 and 2
- 2007-2008: Level 1 to 5 of the Misch International Institute (Implantology)
- 2008 : ICOI Fellowship (International College of Oral Implantology)
- 2008-2009 : Niveaux 1 et 2 Pikos Institute Advanced Bone and Soft Tissue Grafting
- 2011 : Salama-Pikos Partners in Synergy - Soft and hard tissue grafting
- 2011 : Bone expansion (Anthogyr Implant, France)
- 2014 : Occlusion design training with Dr. Stephen Pheland
- 2015 : Master Clinician Program in Implant Dentistry, du gIDE Institute, affiliated with the Loma Linda University in California (360 hours of training)