The jokes below are purely fictitious. Any resemblance to a dentist or patient is unintentional.
- Patient : Why do you charge three times more than usual? Dentist : You shouted so loud that the next 2 patients left.
- The dentist across the street just received the latest technology in dentistry : sound proof walls.
- Young patient : Excuse-me if I am so nervous, it is my first tooth extraction. Young dentist : I understand. Me too.
- Mom asks her son: “Does your tooth still hurt?”. His answer: “I don’t know. The dentist kept it”
- Toothbrush : I have the worst job in the world. Toilet paper : So you think!
- Dentist : It is 5 o’clock. Can you scream very loudly as if you were in pain? Patient : Why? Dentist : I have a first date with a very sexy woman. With all the patients in the waiting room, I will be late.
- Patient : How much to extract a tooth? Dentist : 150$ Patient : So much money for a few seconds of work? Dentist : If you prefer, I can pull it very slowly.