Dental Technologies Overview
As the clinic’s name implies, our professional staff is supported by innovative and trusted dental technologies. And we have upheld this promise since the clinic first opened over 30 years ago.
Our clinic is one of only few in the province of Quebec to offer such a wide variety of advanced technological solutions:
- digital x-rays to reduce your exposure to radiation and improve the quality of our diagnostics;
- CEREC uses CAD/CAM technologies to prepare dental crowns and veneers in a single visit;
- The Philips Zoom system to whiten your teeth;
- VELscope for the early detection of oral cancer;
- The BTI Endoret centrifuge to obtain plasma rich growth factors (PRGF) which can helps the healing process;
- Intraoral cameras to show you your teeth and gums and their anomalies;
- 3D scans to help implants positioning and wisdom tooth extraction;
- iTero Element, a device that replaces the uncomfortable paste method for dental impressions.
To learn more about how technology can help make your mouth healthier, peruse our Technology section or view our 2 minute video on the dental care technologies used at our dental office.